1. Toilet Paper Wedding Dress
For the budget-conscious bride.
2. Two-Mile-Long Wedding Dress
For the bride who likes attention.
3. Cake Wedding Dress
For the bride who likes to kill two birds with one stone. By artist Lukka Sigurdardottir.
4. Condom Wedding Dress
For the bride who’s really just thinking ahead.
5. Head-to-Toe Crocheted Wedding Dress
For the bride who thinks that “moving” and “gesturing” are overrated. By Yves Saint Laurent, 1965.
6. Vagina Wedding Dress
For the bride who wants to celebrate herself.
7. Cupcake Wedding Dress
For the bride who knows she’ll need a snack.
8. White Chocolate Wedding Dress
For the poor, misguided bride who believes that white chocolate still counts as real chocolate.
9. Balloon Wedding Dress
For the bride who loved Up and hates pointy objects.
10. Flower-Covered Wedding Dress
For the bride who doesn’t have any allergies.
11. Newspaper Wedding Dress
For the bride who likes to know what’s going on in the world.
12. Bread-Tag Wedding Dress
What started as a joke for this couple turned into the bride’s actual wedding dress, which she said cost only $36.
13. Wedding Dress Made Out of Wool from One of the Bride’s Sheep
This is actually really heartwarming.
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›