2. Two-Mile-Long Wedding Dress
For the bride who likes attention.
3. Cake Wedding Dress
For the bride who likes to kill two birds with one stone. By artist Lukka Sigurdardottir.
4. Condom Wedding Dress
For the bride who’s really just thinking ahead.
5. Head-to-Toe Crocheted Wedding Dress
For the bride who thinks that “moving” and “gesturing” are overrated. By Yves Saint Laurent, 1965.
7. Cupcake Wedding Dress
For the bride who knows she’ll need a snack.
8. White Chocolate Wedding Dress
For the poor, misguided bride who believes that white chocolate still counts as real chocolate.
9. Balloon Wedding Dress
For the bride who loved Up and hates pointy objects.
10. Flower-Covered Wedding Dress
For the bride who doesn’t have any allergies.
11. Newspaper Wedding Dress
For the bride who likes to know what’s going on in the world.
12. Bread-Tag Wedding Dress
What started as a joke for this couple turned into the bride’s actual wedding dress, which she said cost only $36.
13. Wedding Dress Made Out of Wool from One of the Bride’s Sheep
This is actually really heartwarming.
- Thirty-one people are dead after two passenger trains derailed within minutes of each other on a flooded bridge in central India.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- Record-breaking freediver, Natalia Molchanova, is feared dead. She disappeared while diving off the coast of Spain on Sunday.