2. Two-Mile-Long Wedding Dress
For the bride who likes attention.
3. Cake Wedding Dress
For the bride who likes to kill two birds with one stone. By artist Lukka Sigurdardottir.
4. Condom Wedding Dress
For the bride who’s really just thinking ahead.
5. Head-to-Toe Crocheted Wedding Dress
For the bride who thinks that “moving” and “gesturing” are overrated. By Yves Saint Laurent, 1965.
7. Cupcake Wedding Dress
For the bride who knows she’ll need a snack.
8. White Chocolate Wedding Dress
For the poor, misguided bride who believes that white chocolate still counts as real chocolate.
9. Balloon Wedding Dress
For the bride who loved Up and hates pointy objects.
10. Flower-Covered Wedding Dress
For the bride who doesn’t have any allergies.
11. Newspaper Wedding Dress
For the bride who likes to know what’s going on in the world.
12. Bread-Tag Wedding Dress
What started as a joke for this couple turned into the bride’s actual wedding dress, which she said cost only $36.
13. Wedding Dress Made Out of Wool from One of the Bride’s Sheep
This is actually really heartwarming.
- Hundreds of people have arrived by train to Austria from Hungary on Monday, as European Union asylum rules collapsed under the escalating migration crisis. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›
- President Obama called on global leaders to address climate change during a visit to the Alaskan Arctic. He is the first U.S. President to tour the Arctic. ›