2. Two-Mile-Long Wedding Dress
For the bride who likes attention.
3. Cake Wedding Dress
For the bride who likes to kill two birds with one stone. By artist Lukka Sigurdardottir.
4. Condom Wedding Dress
For the bride who’s really just thinking ahead.
5. Head-to-Toe Crocheted Wedding Dress
For the bride who thinks that “moving” and “gesturing” are overrated. By Yves Saint Laurent, 1965.
7. Cupcake Wedding Dress
For the bride who knows she’ll need a snack.
8. White Chocolate Wedding Dress
For the poor, misguided bride who believes that white chocolate still counts as real chocolate.
9. Balloon Wedding Dress
For the bride who loved Up and hates pointy objects.
10. Flower-Covered Wedding Dress
For the bride who doesn’t have any allergies.
11. Newspaper Wedding Dress
For the bride who likes to know what’s going on in the world.
12. Bread-Tag Wedding Dress
What started as a joke for this couple turned into the bride’s actual wedding dress, which she said cost only $36.
13. Wedding Dress Made Out of Wool from One of the Bride’s Sheep
This is actually really heartwarming.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?