2. School Subject Rice Krispie Treats
Nothing could be more satisfying than taking a big old bite out of the very subject they’ve tried to get kids to enjoy all year. Recipe here.
5. Grammar Stamps
They’ll save so much time and red ink. Get the set here.
9. Personalized Mini Map Bunting
To dress up any desk or blackboard. Get it here.
10. S’More Package
Awww. Get the printable here or make your own.
11. Walnut Desk Organizer
They’ll probably want to keep something other than doilies in this, but who knows.
17. DIY Paint-Dipped Mugs
This super-easy DIY will show that you went the extra mile (re: in caffeine deliverance).
19. DIY Rubik’s Cube Tissue Box Holder
Why would you need a tissue box holder, you ask? ART.
23. Cat Stickies
For impurrtant reminders. (Omg sorry kill me.) Available here.
27. Vintage Desk Organizer
Instead of a doily, this time it’s a skeleton key. Cool.
- Two people on a civilian airplane were killed in a mid-air collision with a military jet in South Carolina. The F-16 jet pilot was ejected and is "in good shape."
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.
- Bounce TV and BET will no longer air series featuring Bill Cosby after court records showed he admitted to buying sedatives to give to women.