7. Actually have: a broken Ikea dresser.
Crammed with bras you’re too scared to wash, tops you wore in college that are too see-through to wear to work (and also you don’t want your bare skin touching the subway seats anyway), T-shirts with permanently yellow underarms.
12. Hoped you’d have: health insurance.
20. Hoped you’d have: a place to work out.
Plus, like, the motivation and time and energy, but details.
- North Korea launched a rocket that the country said was carrying a satellite. Some critics think it was a way to test prohibited missile technology.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and the gloves were off 🇺🇸
- And Super Bowl Sunday has arrived. The Denver Broncos will take on the Carolina Panthers at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, California at 6:30 ET 🏈