Best graffiti ever
1. This grass that totally believes in you.
2. This portal to a magical world.
3. This postbox that’s having a terrible day.
4. This heroic cash dispenser.
5. This wall that caved to peer pressure.
6. This sneaky sign.
7. These structures that have each other, at least.
8. This billboard that not ALL men.
9. This amorous toilet paper.
11. This very important checklist.
By artist Mobstr.
12. This skeletal street grate.
13. This cannibalistic changing station.
Eat it, eat the WHOLE MTA.
15. This heated exchange.
16. This delicious whatever it is.
17. This existential mattress.
18. This googly-eyed Founding Father.
19. This peeping lil’ guy.
20. This highly artistic robbery.
21. These upgrades to everyday life.
All three by artist Jilly Ballistic.
24. And these.
All by artist OakOak.
27. This wondrous appliance that we all deserve to have in our lives.
28. This solid advice.
29. This work of art.
OR IS IT?
(By Mobstr [not Banksy])