14. It’s shaped like Illinois, if Illinois made you want to remove the roof of your own mouth.
17. Your life will cease to be anything but a handful of arid crumbs, scattered meaninglessly across the unthinking world.
We've got your WKND covered.
In The News Today
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›