2. Sushi USB Drive, $10.50
Con: Chances are your cafeteria doesn’t serve sushi. Pro: You will be the envy of everyone in the room. Sounds fair.
4. The Little Prince Planner, $28.95
To add a little bit of wonder to your day.
5. “Fuck This Shit” Pencils, $8 for six
Let your writing utensils do the talking.
7. EIffel Tower Scissors, $14.95
Visit Paris without leaving fourth-period pre-calc.
8. Personalized Trinket Tray, $9
This would make an awesome teacher gift.
16. Decomposition Notebook, $6.95 each
They’re made of 100% recycled materials so you can record your innermost thoughts/Spanish notes with a smug sense of pride.
18. Back-To-School Socks, $12 per pair
Not, strictly speaking, school supplies; yes absolutely wonderful.
19. Wooden Pens, $9
The body is hexagonal to prevent rolling around.
21. Message in a Bottle USB Drive, $28
Passin’ notes, takin’ names.
24. Multicolored Pushpins, $4
I wish my whole life were these colors.
26. “Shit I Gotta Fucking Get Done” Assignment Notebook, $9.99 for two
You’ll never forget to write an essay again.
30. Cat Stickies, $6.50 for all three types
For writing meow-mos.
(sorry bye forever.)