1. This mattress that solves the essential dilemma of cuddling.
The foam slats mean that the big spoon doesn’t need to sacrifice his or her arm comfort in order to really snuggle in there. Its creator is still on the hunt for investors, so if you are an investor, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET ON THAT.
2. A tandem umbrella.
So you don’t poke your boo in the eye while trying to keep them dry.
3. A silent dual alarm clock.
You each wear a ring that vibrates when you respectively need to wake up, so your sweetie pie’s 5 a.m. barista shift doesn’t have to cramp your style.
4. Pillowcases that make you dream about each other.
Or at least look like it.
5. Pillows that make long-distance sleeping a whole lot cozier.
As long as the light doesn’t bug you I guess.
6. And this gadget that enables long-distance kissing.
Idk why it’s shaped like a pig but that’s part of the magic.
7. And this app that encourages *romance* no matter where you are.
It’s basically Snapchat for couples, and has a feature where you and your paramour can “kiss” using your thumbs.
8. This digital pen converts what you write into texts and emails.
It adds a personal touch if those are your main sources of communication.
9. A pair of mittens (“smittens”) to make cold-weather hand-holding a snap.
They also come in a heart-shaped version because of course.
10. Let your guests know what’s up with some very pointed art.
11. And let your lover know when they should and shouldn’t try to speak to you.
Get it here. In fact, get two.
12. Use this amazing invention to write love notes in your morning toast.
Or reminders to pick up more beer on the way home. (Both are equally romantic.)
13. For an extra-personal engagement ring*, get a custom pair engraved with your fingerprints.
*Or just a regular old ring, because who says you have to adhere to the conventions of society — NOT ME. Available here.
14. Avoid who-left-the-seat-up fights with this brilliant (and totally lazy) device.
15. Solve small spats fairly with a lovely set of Tiebreakers.
It makes admitting you were wrong (or, most likely, that it doesn’t really matter to begin with) so much easier. Get them here.
16. Get a rocking chair for two.
Sadly it doesn’t exist yet, but it’d make growing old together even more delightful.
17. There is indeed such a thing as too close for comfort.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›