1. Donation Alarm Clock
This kills two resolutions with one stone: every time you hit the snooze button, it donates some of your money to a charitable organization.
3. Smart Water Bottle
It lets you know exactly how much water you should be drinking throughout the day and is perfect for gym-aspirants and the happily sedentary alike.
4. Waterproof iPod Shuffle
So you don’t have to relinquish your jamz even when you’re doing all those laps in the pool or splashing around in that tropical sea you’re def going to visit.
5. Balance Board
It “simulates a variety of action sports and helps strengthen your core, improve balance, burn calories, and increase lower body strength,” plus it’ll fit in even the teeniest apartment.
6. The StickNFind
You stick them to things you lose frequently, like your keys/wallet/cat, and then you can locate them with your phone. This year, the phrase “UGH I wish I could just call my shoes!” will become a reality.
7. Carabandit Clips
They’ll secure your water bottle to your back, your yoga mat to your bag, and will handily dissolve pretty much any excuse you can invent to avoid going to the gym.
8. Water Bottle Humidifier Cap
To banish scaly winter skin once and for all.
9. Shake ‘n Take Smoothie Maker
Making healthy, delicious smoothies has literally never been easier.
10. One-Trip Grocery Bag Holder
So you’ll stop ordering all of your meals/eating them out of leftover containers while standing in front of the fridge.
11. Oven Rack Guard
And now you won’t even burn yourself during all those culinary explorations.
13. Remote-Controlled Rolling Cooler
Life’s too short to walk across the room for a beer. Besides, this year you’ll be having nonstop classy, intimate parties for all your friends.
14. Leg Shaving Ledge
Your legs have never felt so sleek or so unbloodied.
17. All-In-One Squeegee
It squirts out liquid cleaner, so you’ll have the most sparklingly clean bathroom without needing to stock up on a million products.
18. Glow-in-the-Dark Toilet Locator Strip
You will never pee all over the seat again. (At least until you’re too drunk or sleepy to notice.)
We've got your WKND covered.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.