3. Take selfies using your earbuds!
It’s witchcraft, but it works as long as they’re the kind of earbuds that have a volume +/- button on the cord.
1. Aim the camera with the earbuds plugged in to the phone.
2. Press the volume + button. It’ll minimize selfie-arm (that horrid condition) and make you feel kind of like a middle school photographer, which is always a plus.
- North Korea launched a rocket that the country said was carrying a satellite. Some critics think it was a way to test prohibited missile technology.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and the gloves were off 🇺🇸
- And Super Bowl Sunday has arrived. The Denver Broncos will take on the Carolina Panthers at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, California at 6:30 ET 🏈