1. One-Handed Bottle Opener
Life’s too short to use both hands.
2. Remote-Controlled Rolling Cooler
Because walking is haaaaaard.
3. Combination Bottle Lock
For guarding the good stuff against prying roommates / children.
6. Magnetic Beer Cozies
To make tailgating even better.
8. Bracelet Flask
Downside: It’s $225. Upside: It makes getting wedding-drunk a breeze.
10. Full-Bottle Wineglass
You can get this one personalized so there’s no mistaking it’s yours.
12. Stadium Flask Seat
It holds up to 36 ounces and supports up to 300 pounds.
16. Chill-Maintaining Wineglasses
They’ll keep your wine cold without worry about watering it down.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›