1. One-Handed Bottle Opener
Life’s too short to use both hands.
2. Remote-Controlled Rolling Cooler
Because walking is haaaaaard.
3. Combination Bottle Lock
For guarding the good stuff against prying roommates / children.
6. Magnetic Beer Cozies
To make tailgating even better.
8. Bracelet Flask
Downside: It’s $225. Upside: It makes getting wedding-drunk a breeze.
10. Full-Bottle Wineglass
You can get this one personalized so there’s no mistaking it’s yours.
12. Stadium Flask Seat
It holds up to 36 ounces and supports up to 300 pounds.
16. Chill-Maintaining Wineglasses
They’ll keep your wine cold without worry about watering it down.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›