1. Your toilet could have a sink on the cistern.
This version is from Japan and is water-efficient in addition to saving tons of space.
2. Your outlets could be round so you could plug into them every which way.
Find the design idea here.
4. Your flash drives could display the files they contain.
So you’ll never accidentally turn in brony porn instead of a PowerPoint again. Find the design idea here.
7. Your cutting board could also hold your wine.
This one is reasonably priced and totally adorable.
8. Or it could measure exactly how much you’re cutting.
9. Your coffee cup could be edible.
Although sadly this doesn’t seem to be for sale anywhere.
10. Your knives could all nest.
This is equal parts sleek and terrifying. Buy the set here.
11. Your paintbrushes could hang on the rim of paint cans.
No more drips! Design here.
12. Your ice tray could dispense the cubes for you.
It’s cut down on the amount of times you promptly drop them all on the floor. In progress from Quirky.
14. Your luggage tag could shout your name.
Or at least politely ask others to.
15. You could have flat extension cords to run under rugs.
Find a version of this here.
16. Your bottle opener could trap the cap.
It’s magnetic to prevent caps from flying everywhere. In progress from Quirky.
17. Your spoon and your chopsticks could become one.
Design idea here
18. Your fridge could have a camera inside to make grocery shopping a breeze.
Unless you enjoy having two full jugs of milk and no eggs to speak of. In progress from Quirky.
We've got your WKND covered.
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Britain is set to increase the number of refugees being let into the country. The extra people allowed aren't in Europe already, they will likely come from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- The Justice Dept. has tightened rules on cell phone tracking, forcing federal agencies to get a warrant. ›