1. Space Pants
“Are you wearing space pants? Because your ass is out of thi-” “Yes, cheesy stranger on the street, I am in fact wearing space pants.” Directions here.
2. Galaxy Manicure
Keep the power of the cosmos at your fingertips. Find out how to do it yourself here.
3. Galaxy Envelopes
For sending missives to your friends a little closer to home. Directions here.
5. Space Shoes
Almost as cool as moon boots. Get directions for these here.
7. Constellation Table Runner
9. Anthropologie Knock-Off Constellation Cardigan
The creator of this project used glow-in-the-dark thread by accident when she first made this, which is basically the happiest accident I can even think of.
15. Constellation Nails
16. Space Clutch
Hold the universe in the palms of your hands. Directions here.
17. Galaxy Print Blouse
If this isn’t work-appropriate, find different work. Directions here.
18. Constellation Starry Lights
Perfect for a kid’s room, or also a grown-up’s room. Tutorial here.
20. Saturn Costume
Forget being an astronaut, your kid deserves to be an entire celestial body. Directions here.
21. Bleached Star Jeans
The best part of these is that you can make them using stuff you almost definitely have around the house, and the even better part is that they were inspired by Kourtney Kardashian. Directions here.
23. Starry Light Garland
Perfect if you love the look of Christmas lights but don’t want your home to look like a college dorm. (Even if your home is, in fact, a college dorm.) Directions here.
24. Stamped Star Scarf
Say that five times fast. Directions here.
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Undocumented immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.