3. Candy cane pool noodles > boring regular pool noodles.
Learn how to make them here.
4. Water balloons > snowballs.
Check out this blog for even more ideas on how to throw an outdoor Christmas in July party (they went big).
5. Or invest in a pack of anytime snowballs.
This miracle is only $19.99 and your childhood self will thank you heartily.
6. Whip up a batch of eggnog-coladas.
This is also perfect for the dead of winter, when all you want is a whiff of coconut and the barest hint of sun. Get the recipe here.
13. Mistletoe that will never die results in maximum making out.
Get this lovely watercolor print here.
15. Take advantage of all the sales.
16. It’s so much easier to gift wrap a car when you’re not slogging through three feet of snow.
And what holiday is complete without some harmless pranking? No holiday I care to know about.
- Kids in California schools can no longer be opted out of vaccination on religious or personal grounds under a new law.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who has faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president. He's the 14th Republican in the race.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.
- And Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck have decided to divorce after 10 years of marriage. ?