Luckily, the internet is a thing that exists.
And has opinions on everything you should put on or around your body.
1. Learn how to roll your sleeves the way they do at J. Crew.
2. And to fold a T-shirt like they do in department stores.
Your friends will be all “lol is your faux-vintage Beatles tee for sale??”
(I mean, they will if they suck.)
8. Fold your fancy lingerie the proper way.
It gets so teeny!
11. Put in cufflinks with the greatest of ease.
14. And if you really want to up the ante, try a super-fancy Eldredge tie knot.
We've got your WKND covered.
- An assailant shot two people at Texas Southern University. One person has died, and a suspect has been detained. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›