Luckily, the internet is a thing that exists.
And has opinions on everything you should put on or around your body.
1. Learn how to roll your sleeves the way they do at J. Crew.
2. And to fold a T-shirt like they do in department stores.
Your friends will be all “lol is your faux-vintage Beatles tee for sale??”
(I mean, they will if they suck.)
8. Fold your fancy lingerie the proper way.
It gets so teeny!
9. And save precious drawer space with specially folded tees.
11. Put in cufflinks with the greatest of ease.
13. For formal events, tie your own bow tie.
14. And if you really want to up the ante, try a super-fancy Eldredge tie knot.
15. Solve any bra problem the universe might throw your way.
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›