Luckily, the internet is a thing that exists.
And has opinions on everything you should put on or around your body.
1. Learn how to roll your sleeves the way they do at J. Crew.
2. And to fold a T-shirt like they do in department stores.
Your friends will be all “lol is your faux-vintage Beatles tee for sale??”
(I mean, they will if they suck.)
8. Fold your fancy lingerie the proper way.
It gets so teeny!
11. Put in cufflinks with the greatest of ease.
14. And if you really want to up the ante, try a super-fancy Eldredge tie knot.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›