Luckily, the internet is a thing that exists.
And has opinions on everything you should put on or around your body.
1. Learn how to roll your sleeves the way they do at J. Crew.
2. And to fold a T-shirt like they do in department stores.
Your friends will be all “lol is your faux-vintage Beatles tee for sale??”
(I mean, they will if they suck.)
8. Fold your fancy lingerie the proper way.
It gets so teeny!
11. Put in cufflinks with the greatest of ease.
14. And if you really want to up the ante, try a super-fancy Eldredge tie knot.
We've got your WKND covered.
- At least 86 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- Activists are celebrating the 20th anniversary of the Million Man March at the National Mall in Washington, D.C. ›
- Elections on Sunday are widely expected to hand Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko a fifth term since 1994. ›