Luckily, the internet is a thing that exists.
And has opinions on everything you should put on or around your body.
1. Learn how to roll your sleeves the way they do at J. Crew.
2. And to fold a T-shirt like they do in department stores.
Your friends will be all “lol is your faux-vintage Beatles tee for sale??”
(I mean, they will if they suck.)
8. Fold your fancy lingerie the proper way.
It gets so teeny!
11. Put in cufflinks with the greatest of ease.
14. And if you really want to up the ante, try a super-fancy Eldredge tie knot.
- Greece has a new finance minister after Yanis Varoufakis resigned on Monday following the country's "no" vote on austerity measures tied to further bailout funds.
- The South Carolina Senate is debating a bill calling for the removal of the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.