1. Deer Makeup
You can pull this off with stuff you probably already have in your makeup bag.
3. Edward Scissorhands Hair and Makeup
Find out how to do it yourself here.
5. Greyscale Hair and Makeup
Bring all your black-and-white film dreams to life.
9. Medusa Look for Natural Hair
Get this amazing tutorial here.
12. Walter White Makeup
Excise your finale feels by becoming the man himself.
13. Werewolf Makeup
You won’t have to tweeze your eyebrows for weeks.
14. Zombie Makeup
Terrify your enemies, fascinate your lovers.
Get this totally creepy yet totally compelling tutorial here.
21. Lucille Ball Hair
Get the directions here.
We've got your WKND covered.
- The first group of what is expected to be several thousand refugees arrived in Germany after a delayed journey through Hungary and Austria. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›