1. Deer Makeup
You can pull this off with stuff you probably already have in your makeup bag.
3. Edward Scissorhands Hair and Makeup
Find out how to do it yourself here.
5. Greyscale Hair and Makeup
Bring all your black-and-white film dreams to life.
9. Medusa Look for Natural Hair
Get this amazing tutorial here.
12. Walter White Makeup
Excise your finale feels by becoming the man himself.
13. Werewolf Makeup
You won’t have to tweeze your eyebrows for weeks.
14. Zombie Makeup
Terrify your enemies, fascinate your lovers.
Get this totally creepy yet totally compelling tutorial here.
21. Lucille Ball Hair
Get the directions here.
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald have won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- Grace Lee Boggs, Detroit activist and civil rights pioneer, has died at the age of 100, according to the Boggs Center. ›