1. Deer Makeup
You can pull this off with stuff you probably already have in your makeup bag.
3. Edward Scissorhands Hair and Makeup
Find out how to do it yourself here.
5. Greyscale Hair and Makeup
Bring all your black-and-white film dreams to life.
6. Flapper Hair
So you can floss your Daisy Buchanan.
7. Fox Makeup
Get this foxy look here. (Seriously, sorry.)
8. Medusa Hair
Get this sssssexy look here. (Sorry.)
9. Medusa Look for Natural Hair
Get this amazing tutorial here.
12. Walter White Makeup
Excise your finale feels by becoming the man himself.
13. Werewolf Makeup
You won’t have to tweeze your eyebrows for weeks.
14. Zombie Makeup
Terrify your enemies, fascinate your lovers.
Find out how here.
Get this totally creepy yet totally compelling tutorial here.
20. Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas Makeup
21. Lucille Ball Hair
Get the directions here.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›