20. Here’s another demonstration of gigantic knitting.
You can either buy huge needles (I have a set of 50s that are more like broom handles) or make them yourself, using PVC pipes or, fittingly, broom handles.
21. And even if you don’t have enormous needles, you can always use your arms.
Arm-knitting is an incredibly fast and tactilely-pleasing way to whip up these huge projects for yourself. Wondering where to find such big yarn? You can buy it, or get creative by holding a ton of strands of more standard-weight yarn together at once (I think my record is 14) or by slicing up old sheets and t-shirts to make fabric yarn. The world is your oyster.
If you dig tiny knitting as much as huge knitting, then you, my friend, have just had your day made.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. We have a recap for you 🇺🇸
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.