3. These resourceful flip-flops.
They can be yours for the low price of $24.99.
7. And this binder clip that will totally keep your baby in line.
It makes a great way to lock a tablet’s home button.
10. This retractable leash that might save your damn life*.
*Your book’s life.
13. This hanger that knows you deserve a good night’s sleep.
15. This rubber band that wants you to look your absolute best.
Find out how to make doing French tips so much easier.
16. This Alton Brown-approved egg carton.
No more unsightly, desperate squeezing of condiment bottles.
18. This booze-concealing baguette.
You could always do it with apple juice too I guess.
20. This dishwasher that just wants your world-famous sangria to be a hit.
21. This hair straightener than can do so much more than, you know, straighten hair.
22. This iPod shuffle that’s not too proud to help out in a pinch.
24. These illuminating crayons.
(The catch here is that the “emergency” might turn into “oh god all my crayons are on fire.”)
25. This inexpressibly helpful mug.
The only ~ real ~ way to eat a burrito.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The NFL has upheld Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈