3. These resourceful flip-flops.
They can be yours for the low price of $24.99.
7. And this binder clip that will totally keep your baby in line.
It makes a great way to lock a tablet’s home button.
10. This retractable leash that might save your damn life*.
*Your book’s life.
13. This hanger that knows you deserve a good night’s sleep.
15. This rubber band that wants you to look your absolute best.
Find out how to make doing French tips so much easier.
16. This Alton Brown-approved egg carton.
No more unsightly, desperate squeezing of condiment bottles.
18. This booze-concealing baguette.
You could always do it with apple juice too I guess.
20. This dishwasher that just wants your world-famous sangria to be a hit.
21. This hair straightener than can do so much more than, you know, straighten hair.
22. This iPod shuffle that’s not too proud to help out in a pinch.
24. These illuminating crayons.
(The catch here is that the “emergency” might turn into “oh god all my crayons are on fire.”)
25. This inexpressibly helpful mug.
The only ~ real ~ way to eat a burrito.