1. Stamp a tote bag with neon paint.
And carry it with you everywhere you go, spreading the gospel of fluorescence.
2. Use bows to brighten up boring brown boxes.
8. Punch up a light fixture with neon string or yarn.
9. Use the childhood relic that is modeling clay to make geometric bobby pins.
Find out how here.
10. Or use the same technique to make little earrings.
10/10 would wear.
11. Spray-paint plastic animals for a zoo’s worth of pushpins.
Here is how.
12. Neon pinecones make the very best placecards.
13. Paint your nails with an ever-so-subtle bright yellow accent.
Directions here, in French, and I apologize in advance if you never want to leave this blog again and die of starvation.
17. For something quasi-useless but definitely adorable, make bright paper gems.
Folding paper is the most soothing.
18. Protect your surfaces with neon coasters.
19. And if you still use a mousepad, this one’s your bro.
21. Turn a boring shirt into a TRANSCENDENT shirtdress.
We've got your WKND covered.
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015 . ›