5. Spool of Thread Cake Pops
Find out how to make these here.
7. Peanut Butter Chocolate Button Cookies
so teeny. Get the recipe here.
8. Sewing Machine Cake
Plus sewing notion and pincushion cupcakes!
9. Lace Cookies
Find out how to make edible lace here and proceed to put it on everything you consume for the rest of your days. (I suggest pizza.)
10. Button Cake
Those spools-as-candle-holders are genius/maximize the surface area from which you can lick frosting after you’ve blown them out.
13. Pom-Pom Cake Pops
It’s everything you’ve ever loved, on a stick! Directions here.
18. Crocheted Granny Square Cookies
19. Knitted Mitten Cookies
Find out how to do this surprisingly easy icing work here.
22. Knitting Birthday Cake
That icing-yarn looks so squishy that I don’t know if I want to eat it or swatch it.
24. Fruit Leather Pom-Pom Cookies
Directions here (in Spanish).
We've got your WKND covered.
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- Matt Stonie won the 2015 Nathan's Famous hot dog eating contest, beating 8-time champion Joey Chestnut ☀️??