5. Spool of Thread Cake Pops
Find out how to make these here.
7. Peanut Butter Chocolate Button Cookies
so teeny. Get the recipe here.
8. Sewing Machine Cake
Plus sewing notion and pincushion cupcakes!
9. Lace Cookies
Find out how to make edible lace here and proceed to put it on everything you consume for the rest of your days. (I suggest pizza.)
10. Button Cake
Those spools-as-candle-holders are genius/maximize the surface area from which you can lick frosting after you’ve blown them out.
13. Pom-Pom Cake Pops
It’s everything you’ve ever loved, on a stick! Directions here.
18. Crocheted Granny Square Cookies
19. Knitted Mitten Cookies
Find out how to do this surprisingly easy icing work here.
22. Knitting Birthday Cake
That icing-yarn looks so squishy that I don’t know if I want to eat it or swatch it.
24. Fruit Leather Pom-Pom Cookies
Directions here (in Spanish).
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan acknowledged that American forces mistakenly struck a hospital in Kunduz, killing 22 people. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›