1. Buckle your seatbelt when you leave your car so it’s not SCORCHING HOT when you return.
2. Put your phone in a plastic bag for an instant (and cheap) waterproof case.
5. And shoes!
This is especially useful after a long, sweaty day of walking or running.
6. Get to relax at your own barbecue with a remote meat/grill thermometer.
7. Ensure your freezer pops get a clean cut by standing them upright.
This can save a lot of space too.
8. Open a can even once it’s been shaken.
Hit around the sides repeatedly until it feels settled.
12. Use a drink cozy to guard your hand against a scorching hot gear shift.
And then use it to keep your booze cold. Thanks, science!
13. Speaking of cold booze, a wet paper towel + a freezer will cool any bottle down in a hurry.
14. If you need to entertain a large group of people (read: drunkards), use trash cans and a volleyball to play a gigantic game of beer pong.
Whether you actually fill said trash cans with beer is entirely up to you.
15. Reading while lazing around at the beach just got a whole lot easier.
Get this collapsible sun lounger here.
16. Protect your valuables at the beach with this quasi-gross diaper disguise.
18. Rub lemon juice on sweat stains before putting your clothes in the wash.
19. Create your own makeshift sprinkler with a two-liter bottle.
Get the full directions here.
20. Float your tunez in any pool with waterproof speakers.
21. Keep your drinks from tipping over on the beach or in the grass with these handy stands.
22. Love popsicles but hate sticky hands? Cupcake liners have your back.
23. It’s probably a last resort, but panty liners can work wonders to help fight pit stains.
Find out more here.
24. Creamy baby oil can repel mosquitos and won’t smell horrible.
25. As for getting that beach body you’ve always wanted…
Step 1: Have a body. Step 2: Go to the beach. YAYYY YOU DID IT HAVE A GREAT SUMMER.
We've got your WKND covered.
- With head clerk Kim Davis jailed, Rowan County issued several marriage licenses to same-sex couples today. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- A drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›