1. This baby who just figured out that he is not actually a rabbit.
And even if he were, what kind of rabbit lives in a NEST?! No kind, that’s which kind.
3. This one who thinks you look fat in that bunny suit.
4. This one who searched all day and still couldn’t find that last stupid plastic egg.
“Maybe I forgot to check the garage? I should go check the garage. If only I could muster the strength to go on…”
5. This guy who suffers from severe leporiphobia*.
*Fear of rabbits, natch.
6. This girl who can’t believe how early she has to wake up for Mass.
“You guys, it’ll still be Easter at like noon.”
8. This one who can’t stand one more round of hymns.
“I GET IT ALREADY.”
9. This tot who would gladly trade all his eggs for just one article of clothing.
“I know it’s March you guys but it’s still really really cold, actually.”
11. This infant who would totally leave this basket, if only she had learned to walk yet.
“Once I develop motor skills I am way out of here.”
12. This one who knows alllllll about Bunnicula, thank you very much.
Did you know that it’s a musical now?
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Regulators are looking into allegations of "deceptive or unfair" marketing practices at the University of Phoenix.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.