You can resize most of these projects to fit whatever item you want, whether you have a smartphone, dumbphone, or phone of perfectly average intelligence.
1. Printable Phone Case Templates
Just print them out here, slip them under a clear case, and you’re done!
4. Cross-Stitch Phone Case
For all of these embroidery-based ideas, you’ll need to buy a case with pre-punched holes. You can buy them for about $10.
6. Even More Needlepoint Phone Cases
Directions also from The Purl Bee.
9. Confetti Phone Case
Repurpose holiday glitter or confetti. Directions here.
It goes without saying, but laptops are expensive and fragile and not all of these projects will cushion your precious baby as well as a more heavy-duty protective case. Use your judgement/please don’t throw a burlap-swaddled Macbook Air down your stairs and expect it not to shatter.
24. Recycled Book Laptop Case
Directions from Instructables. Supply your own jokes about the death of print.
We've got your WKND covered.
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015 . ›