You can resize most of these projects to fit whatever item you want, whether you have a smartphone, dumbphone, or phone of perfectly average intelligence.
1. Printable Phone Case Templates
Just print them out here, slip them under a clear case, and you’re done!
4. Cross-Stitch Phone Case
For all of these embroidery-based ideas, you’ll need to buy a case with pre-punched holes. You can buy them for about $10.
6. Even More Needlepoint Phone Cases
Directions also from The Purl Bee.
9. Confetti Phone Case
Repurpose holiday glitter or confetti. Directions here.
It goes without saying, but laptops are expensive and fragile and not all of these projects will cushion your precious baby as well as a more heavy-duty protective case. Use your judgement/please don’t throw a burlap-swaddled Macbook Air down your stairs and expect it not to shatter.
24. Recycled Book Laptop Case
Directions from Instructables. Supply your own jokes about the death of print.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.