You can resize most of these projects to fit whatever item you want, whether you have a smartphone, dumbphone, or phone of perfectly average intelligence.
1. Printable Phone Case Templates
Just print them out here, slip them under a clear case, and you’re done!
4. Cross-Stitch Phone Case
For all of these embroidery-based ideas, you’ll need to buy a case with pre-punched holes. You can buy them for about $10.
6. Even More Needlepoint Phone Cases
Directions also from The Purl Bee.
9. Confetti Phone Case
Repurpose holiday glitter or confetti. Directions here.
It goes without saying, but laptops are expensive and fragile and not all of these projects will cushion your precious baby as well as a more heavy-duty protective case. Use your judgement/please don’t throw a burlap-swaddled Macbook Air down your stairs and expect it not to shatter.
24. Recycled Book Laptop Case
Directions from Instructables. Supply your own jokes about the death of print.
- Two people on a civilian airplane were killed in a mid-air collision with a military jet in South Carolina. The F-16 jet pilot was ejected and is "in good shape."
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.
- Bounce TV and BET will no longer air series featuring Bill Cosby after court records showed he admitted to buying sedatives to give to women.