3. This violent baking soda.
14. This convenience store with an identity crisis.
It’s on Coney Island Avenue in Brooklyn and a 7-Eleven just opened up across the street :(
15. And this coffee shop that just wants to do its own thing.
21. This ice cream truck that only true connoisseurs would recognize as a fake.
SUBTLE BUT IMPORTANT.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.