3. Champagne Bubbles Wedding Cake
From A Simple Cake.
4. Doughnut Wedding Cake
These ones are made of fondant, but you could totally hit up your local Dunkin’ and do it that way too.
5. Gluten- And Dairy-Free Wedding Cake
From The Sweet Tooth Cakery.
6. Lace Appliqué Wedding Cake
They’re all edible.
9. Wedding Pie
Some people like boysenberry and apple way more than chocolate buttercream.
10. Pollock-Inspired Wedding Cake
His paintings look like they were made to be rendered in chocolate drizzles.
12. Cake Pops
You could serve them in lieu of cake (they’re super efficient) or stick them in the top of yours for some cake-on-cake action. Buy these here.
14. Wedding Cake Dress
I’m not recommending you do this, but I’m not not-recommending it either. By artist Lukka Sigurdardottir.
15. Vintage Wedding Cake Forks
Use them as toppers or keep them as mementos. Available here.
18. “Up” Chairs Cake Topper
Buy this here, if you’re comfortable with sobbing through your entire cake-cutting.
20. DIY Clothespin Cake Topper
23. Fox Wedding Cake Topper
For an especially foxy couple. Buy them here.
24. DIY Zinc Letters Cake Topper
25. DIY Manhattan Skyline Cake Topper
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›