1. You can buy a Lego menorah:
If you happen to have a set of Legos lying around, you could also easily make this yourself. From Etsy.
3. A sea monster menorah:
You don’t remember the crucial sea monster aspect of the Hanukkah tale? Should have paid better attention in Hebrew school. From Etsy.
4. A felt menorah (even kids can light it because there’s no actual fire):
The flames button on AWWWWWWW. From Etsy.
6. An infinity menorah:
For when it feels like your relatives will never. Ever. Leave. From Etsy.
10. A rainbow cone menorah:
This looks straight out of Wall-E. Buy it here.
11. A mustache menorah:
Movember may be over but mustaches are eternal. From Etsy.
16. Or a tree branch menorah:
It’s called the “MANorah,” because obviously nature is just for dudes. From Etsy.
17. If you’re into DIY, make your own cupcake menorah:
This ingeniously simple idea comes from Pottery Barn.
23. Use building blocks:
Just don’t steal them from an actual baby. Directions here.
26. Always wanted to learn to solder? Buy this DIY kit:
It’s an invaluable skill that will last you way longer than eight nights. Available here.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Greece appears to have voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.