1. Large chunks of glitter:
From A Few Sparks. Be careful not to get any in your eye.
5. Glitter, plus gold foil, plus turquoise shadow, plus false eyelashes:
9. Black glitter:
This was pinned along with the comment “I’ll be over glitter eyeshadow when blogs are over ‘Girls.’”
12. Reddish eyeshadow that’s actually wearable:
Seems like she didn’t stop at her eyes with the glitter application.
13. How to apply glitter on top of shadow:
Gives you more options to play around with; you could change up your base shadow or the color of the glitter you’re using and find some cool combinations.
17. If you’re not ready to try full-on eyeshadow, layering glitter liner is a more subtle way to start:
21. Or you can skip your eyes entirely.
And just use shiny stuff to mask your undereye circles.
By Instagram user lisaray_