6. This oblivious crocheter.
Knitting and crochet are different things, but all crafts were created equal.
16. Not these haters.
Heather over here knitting durning the Super Bowl #Wtf #ThatShitIDontLike— Kimber Massie
This woman is knitting at a Super Bowl party BAHAHAHAHA— Chris
18. These people who know how to live.
Knitting while watching the Super Bowl. #LivingTheLife— Maria Pendleton
Yes, I am knitting at a Super Bowl party. Yes, my scarf will likely be done by the time the game is. #Superbowl #bored #bringbackbeyonce— Becca clarkson
Knitting and Beyonce are what makes the Super Bowl. Seriously.— Annie Keel
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.