6. This oblivious crocheter.
Knitting and crochet are different things, but all crafts were created equal.
16. Not these haters.
Heather over here knitting durning the Super Bowl #Wtf #ThatShitIDontLike— Kimber Massie
This woman is knitting at a Super Bowl party BAHAHAHAHA— Chris
18. These people who know how to live.
Knitting while watching the Super Bowl. #LivingTheLife— Maria Pendleton
Yes, I am knitting at a Super Bowl party. Yes, my scarf will likely be done by the time the game is. #Superbowl #bored #bringbackbeyonce— Becca clarkson
Knitting and Beyonce are what makes the Super Bowl. Seriously.— Annie Keel
- President Obama stepped up his climate change campaign on Monday while touring the Alaskan Arctic, warning that it's "almost too late" to stop global warming. He is the first U.S. President to tour the Arctic. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›