1. When she unzipped her uniform and you realized there was a zipper there…
…and also that Captain Picard is sexaayyyyyy.
2. When she wore beige but still looked gorgeous.
How is she doing that? BEIGE IS THE WORST.
3. When she did some stretching in a GOLD LEOTARD.
The leotard also has a boob window. And yet she looks amazing.
4. When her hair looked like this.
Bring me all the hot rollers you have.
5. When she aged gracefully and had a aensible updo.
Girl, you still look good. And I see that gem in your hair. FANCY.
6. When she wore an off-the-shoulder sweater and threw shade at Vash for tryna steal her man.
Step. Off. Captain. Picard. He belongs to Bev. Also that blue is PERFECT.
7. When she wore a Robin Hood outfit and made it look chic.
Raspberry and olive green is a daring color combo (and, come to think of it, food combo), but Bev is WORKING IT OUT right here.
8. When she went to the spa and wore mustard and grey.
Mustard? With your coloring? You are crazy, but I LOVE IT.
9. When she was in Barclay’s play and wore the most beautiful dress.
It’s just pretty and she looks pretty.
10. When her hair got lighter in Season 5.
She likes to mix it up, which I appreciate.
11. When her hair got redder again in Season 6.
But let’s be real: Bev’s gotta have that good red.
12. When she wore a martial arts uniform and still gave incredible face.
No but like really. Her face. She is like if an angel had a baby with someone from a Renaissance painting.
13. When she wore a skater dress and showed off those gams.
That burgundy is a good color for you, Bev. Guinan - we’ll get to your hats another day.
14. When she traveled to the past and wore this feathered hat…
Would you like to wear that hat every day? I would.
15. …and then looked incredible in royal blue in the background.
Those diagonal buttons should be on every jacket.
16. When she didn’t forget the Hippocratic Oath even though she was a time traveler.
She’s a doctor, but she sometimes plays a nurse. With a head full of curls and a crisp uniform.
17. When she wore a teal leather beret.
Teal. Leather. Beret. I don’t think I have to say anything else.
18. When she repurposed a paisley blanket as a kicky shawl.
It’s cold, but that doesn’t mean you have to forget about style.
19. When she had a loose updo and wool cape.
20. When she looked so comfortable and cozy that you wanted her sensible nightgown.
But her hair still looked amazing.
21. When she looked so sexy that you also wanted her sexy nightgown.
Sexytime with a candle ghost? This is DEFINITELY the right outfit.
Our Bev may have a lot of looks - but she’s always at her best when she’s doing what she loves - helping her fellow crew members be healthy, no matter what species they are.
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who was accused of helping inmates Richard Matt and David Sweat escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- Several people have been wounded after a shooting near Barcelona's famed La Rambla street, according to Spanish media.
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.