1. Sunday 12 January was the Global No Pants Subway Ride.
2. Or in London, the No Trousers Tube Ride.
3. Passengers rode the tube, trouserless.
4. Travellers gathered excitedly.
5. Looking forward to airing their legs underground.
6. Commuting is so much more comfortable when your legs can breathe.
7. This couple dropped trou together.
8. Remember to stay hydrated. Wearing no trousers is thirsty work.
9. Even with no trousers, remember to stay behind the yellow line.
10. And always tap out with your Oyster card.
11. Although some passengers were taken by surprise.
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›