1. You believed that crocodile tongues were the most powerful spell there was.
6. You knew that some words were more powerful when said backwards.
9. You tried to convince your parents that it was better if you didn’t shower.
10. Because it didn’t matter what you looked like, as long as somebody loved you.
11. You learnt that it was what’s on the inside that counts.
12. But as you got older, stories like Lamb to the Slaughter taught you that appearances could be deceiving.
13. You learnt to search for the wonderful in your own life.