1. You begin the year with boundless optimism, determined to be a better person.
2. But trouble always seems to find you.
3. You get carried away easily.
4. You are on an endless journey of self-improvement.
6. Your boss always gets your name wrong.
7. You e-flirt all day…
8. And you’re never entirely sure what’s going on.
12. And they’re certainly a bad influence.
13. You’re resourceful with your clothing choices.
14. You have a fuzzy handle on current affairs.
16. Your parents are realistic about your love life.
17. You are equally realistic about your love life.
18. You’re good at vocalising your frustrations.
20. But you’re not one to take injustices lying down.
21. You know that hell is other people.
22. You leave the house looking like this.
23. And arrive, looking like this.
24. This is your idea of preparing for a dinner party.
25. Your flirting skills are perfunctory.
Ailbhe Malone is the UK lifestyle editor for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
In The News Today
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›
- Walter Scott's family has reached a $6.5 million settlement with North Charleston, S.C., where the unarmed black man was fatally shot by an officer in April. ›