1. You begin the year with boundless optimism, determined to be a better person.
2. But trouble always seems to find you.
3. You get carried away easily.
4. You are on an endless journey of self-improvement.
6. Your boss always gets your name wrong.
7. You e-flirt all day…
8. And you’re never entirely sure what’s going on.
12. And they’re certainly a bad influence.
13. You’re resourceful with your clothing choices.
14. You have a fuzzy handle on current affairs.
16. Your parents are realistic about your love life.
17. You are equally realistic about your love life.
18. You’re good at vocalising your frustrations.
20. But you’re not one to take injustices lying down.
21. You know that hell is other people.
22. You leave the house looking like this.
23. And arrive, looking like this.
24. This is your idea of preparing for a dinner party.
25. Your flirting skills are perfunctory.
Ailbhe Malone is the UK lifestyle editor for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
In The News Today
- President Obama stepped up his climate change campaign on Monday while touring the Alaskan Arctic, warning that it's "almost too late" to stop global warming. He is the first U.S. President to tour the Arctic. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›