1. Nottingham Youtuber AriaMark had a surprise for his dad — he’d passed his maths exam.
“A year before this video I was at a grade F in maths and you need a C (pass) to basically do anything with your life. I’ve never been amazing academically and have struggled throughout school. Neither me nor my dad nor my teachers thought I was going to get my C. I know some of you might be saying , well a C is nothing but for me it was hard to get.”
3. His dad struggles to contain his delight.
4. And pulls his son in for a bear hug.
5. Touchingly, AriaMark’s only other YouTube upload is of his dad too.
6. Watch the full video here.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.