1. Nottingham Youtuber AriaMark had a surprise for his dad — he’d passed his maths exam.
“A year before this video I was at a grade F in maths and you need a C (pass) to basically do anything with your life. I’ve never been amazing academically and have struggled throughout school. Neither me nor my dad nor my teachers thought I was going to get my C. I know some of you might be saying , well a C is nothing but for me it was hard to get.”
3. His dad struggles to contain his delight.
4. And pulls his son in for a bear hug.
5. Touchingly, AriaMark’s only other YouTube upload is of his dad too.
6. Watch the full video here.
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›