1. Nottingham Youtuber AriaMark had a surprise for his dad — he’d passed his maths exam.
“A year before this video I was at a grade F in maths and you need a C (pass) to basically do anything with your life. I’ve never been amazing academically and have struggled throughout school. Neither me nor my dad nor my teachers thought I was going to get my C. I know some of you might be saying , well a C is nothing but for me it was hard to get.”
3. His dad struggles to contain his delight.
4. And pulls his son in for a bear hug.
5. Touchingly, AriaMark’s only other YouTube upload is of his dad too.
6. Watch the full video here.
- About 6,500 refugees have reached Austria. Austria and Germany said on Friday that stranded refugees in Hungary could cross their borders. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›