1. Nottingham Youtuber AriaMark had a surprise for his dad — he’d passed his maths exam.
“A year before this video I was at a grade F in maths and you need a C (pass) to basically do anything with your life. I’ve never been amazing academically and have struggled throughout school. Neither me nor my dad nor my teachers thought I was going to get my C. I know some of you might be saying , well a C is nothing but for me it was hard to get.”
3. His dad struggles to contain his delight.
4. And pulls his son in for a bear hug.
5. Touchingly, AriaMark’s only other YouTube upload is of his dad too.
6. Watch the full video here.
- At least 30 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- President Obama visited Oregon to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›