2. It’s written by Grace Hall, from Hampshire.
3. She makes a packed lunch for her six year old son every day.
4. Every day, she uses a different theme. Like ‘Angry Birds’.
5. Or ‘dogs’.
6. Or ‘pirates’.
7. Or ‘trains’.
8. Grace uses toothpicks and cookie cutters to shape the scenes.
9. Each lunchbox takes no more than 15 minutes to prepare.
10. Although sometimes her son requests special themes, which might take a little longer.
11. Grace takes her inspiration from Japanese bento boxes.
12. Making the lunches allows her to be creative, she explains.
She told the Daily Mail, “they were a great outlet for my own creativity - as a full-time mum I get very little time for myself. So making lunches is a way for me to turn an everyday chore into an opportunity to get creative.”
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›