1. The ‘All In One’ is the brainchild of designer Chris Godfrey.
He explained to BuzzFeed: “The All in One meal stems from researching gimmicks employed by corporations to get you to buy their product. Tactics such as ‘All in One’.
This can sometimes diminish the product, leaving you with something that doesn’t quite fulfill what you wanted. I chose to use the most extravagant thing I could think of (a 12 course meal) and stuff it into a can! In turn this lost its integrity, beauty and taste.”
2. Godfrey came up with the imagined menu by browsing food blogs and menus online.
The full meal:
1. A selection of local cheeses with sourdough bread
2. Pickled Kobe beef with charred strawberry
3. Ricotta ravioli with a soft egg yolk
4. Shitake mushroom topped with filled peppers
5. Halibut poached in truffle butter in a coconut crepe
6. Risotto foraged ramps, prosciutto and fresh parmesan
7. French onion soup with fresh thyme and gruyere cheese
8. Roast pork belly and celeriac root puree
9. Palate cleanser, pear ginger juice
10. Rib eye steak with grilled mustard greens
11. Crack pie with milk ice cream on a vanilla tuile
12. French canele with a malt barley and hazelnut latte