1. Alex Wells from Coddington, Nottinghamshire couldn’t decide on a bridesmaid.
Who had been the most loyal of all her friends? Who had she known the longest?
2. And then the answer appeared - her horse Toffee.
Alex and Toffee have been together for 13 years, and compete together. It was a perfect fit.
3. Toffee was the star of the show, and attended the ceremony from outside the church.
- President Obama on Monday declared a major disaster in South Carolina, where floods have killed at least 12 people and left tens of thousands stranded. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›