1. Alex Wells from Coddington, Nottinghamshire couldn’t decide on a bridesmaid.
Who had been the most loyal of all her friends? Who had she known the longest?
2. And then the answer appeared - her horse Toffee.
Alex and Toffee have been together for 13 years, and compete together. It was a perfect fit.
3. Toffee was the star of the show, and attended the ceremony from outside the church.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›