1. She first appeared in Vogue Italia at age 10, shot by Bruce Weber.
2. She was “spotted” by Sarah Doukas, who also scouted Kate Moss.
“I went to school with Sarah Doukas’s [owner of Storm models] daughter and she spotted my sister Poppy first and then waited for me.”
3. But she’s quite short by industry standards — 5’7” or 5’8” (she’s not sure).
Needless to say, her agency says she’s 5’9.
4. Her grandmother was lady-in-waiting to Princess Margaret.
5. Joan Collins is her godmother.
(Also, her godfather is Nicholas Coleridge, the president of Condé Nast International.)
6. Her older sister is model/socialite Poppy Delevingne.
She has another older sister too — Chloe, who recently pulled a total “big sister” move and threw all of Cara’s friends out of a house party gone wild.
7. Her family nickname is ‘Monster’.
9. She’s really good at miming.
10. And she can sing too, actually.
11. In fact, she’d love to start a record label.
12. She met bestie Rita Ora at a festival ‘a long time ago’.
13. She featured in the 2012 movie Anna Karenina as Princess Sorokina.
16. And she still lives at home with her parents.
19. When she was little, she wanted to be a superhero or a dentist.
20. She’s got two tattoos on her hand, both inked by Bang Bang.
21. Her eyebrow advice is straightforward.
“People ask me, “What’s your secret?” And I’m like, “You just don’t pluck them. It’s really simple.” I mean, I do, obviously, a little bit, because otherwise I’d have a monobrow, but it’s just about keeping them wild, keeping them free and woolly.”
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›