1. It was a tense season, but here is the final three.
3. Kimberley wasn’t bothered - she had a conspiracy theory.
7. There was no history bit this week but look - Baby Ruby!
8. Mel tried a dodgy New York accent.
9. And Paul refused to let the final affect his demeanour.
13. And with that, it was time up.
14. There was a sweet moment between Sue and Ruby.
15. France’s showstopper was so large she needed Paul’s help to carry it.
16. Past and present contestants gathered at a garden party (complete with coconut shy).
17. The three finalists awaited the decision.
18. Let’s just take a moment and see how far they have all come since the first episode. From Frances…
20. And Kimberley…
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›