1. It was a tense season, but here is the final three.
BBC/Love Productions/Des Willie
3. Kimberley wasn’t bothered - she had a conspiracy theory.
7. There was no history bit this week but look - Baby Ruby!
8. Mel tried a dodgy New York accent.
9. And Paul refused to let the final affect his demeanour.
13. And with that, it was time up.
14. There was a sweet moment between Sue and Ruby.
15. France’s showstopper was so large she needed Paul’s help to carry it.
17. The three finalists awaited the decision.
18. Let’s just take a moment and see how far they have all come since the first episode. From Frances…
20. And Kimberley…
Ailbhe Malone is the UK lifestyle editor for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Regulators are looking into allegations of "deceptive or unfair" marketing practices at the University of Phoenix.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.