1. In Chaussee de Gand-Steenweg op Gent in Brussels, there is an automatic fries machine. It can make a portion of fries in under 90 seconds.
2. The machine costs €2.50 euros to use, with a choice of ketchup or mayonnaise.
3. The machine uses beef fat to cook the fries, making them nice and crunchy.
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›