2. When colleagues tell you abut their next charity 5K you’re like:
4. Besides, you’ve got your Zumba class.
5. But there’s a feeling niggling away at you. What harm could it do to give it one last shot?
6. You pull together what seems like a good outfit and head for the park.
7. As you take your first steps, this is how you imagine yourself.
10. You colllapse onto a park bench. Pinterest lied!
17. You start to take pleasure in the smallest things.
21. And you know more about the anatomy of the foot that you thought possible.
24. It’s hard to explain the happiness that a new P.B. gives you.
(Even if you didn’t know what P.B. was two months ago.)
25. But you know that you don’t need to be fast to be a runner.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›