2. When colleagues tell you abut their next charity 5K you’re like:
5. But there’s a feeling niggling away at you. What harm could it do to give it one last shot?
6. You pull together what seems like a good outfit and head for the park.
21. And you know more about the anatomy of the foot that you thought possible.
24. It’s hard to explain the happiness that a new P.B. gives you.
(Even if you didn’t know what P.B. was two months ago.)
25. But you know that you don’t need to be fast to be a runner.
- In a landmark prison reform decision, California has agreed to a settlement that will effectively end indefinite solitary confinement in the state. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- Missouri executed Roderick Nunley Tuesday night for a 1989 rape and murder. It was the state's sixth execution this year, and the nation's 20th. ›