2. When colleagues tell you abut their next charity 5K you’re like:
5. But there’s a feeling niggling away at you. What harm could it do to give it one last shot?
6. You pull together what seems like a good outfit and head for the park.
21. And you know more about the anatomy of the foot that you thought possible.
24. It’s hard to explain the happiness that a new P.B. gives you.
(Even if you didn’t know what P.B. was two months ago.)
25. But you know that you don’t need to be fast to be a runner.
- Hidden-camera videos depicting abortion doctors discussing the use of fetal organs for research were deceptively edited to mislead viewers, analysis shows. ›
- Reporters across the U.S. are posting #WeStandWithWDBJ tributes on social media following Wednesday's on-air killing of two journalists. ›
- It's hip to not be square: Instagram's latest update will let you upload landscape and portrait photos 📷 ›