2. When colleagues tell you abut their next charity 5K you’re like:
5. But there’s a feeling niggling away at you. What harm could it do to give it one last shot?
6. You pull together what seems like a good outfit and head for the park.
21. And you know more about the anatomy of the foot that you thought possible.
24. It’s hard to explain the happiness that a new P.B. gives you.
(Even if you didn’t know what P.B. was two months ago.)
25. But you know that you don’t need to be fast to be a runner.
- At least 13 people were killed after severe storms and flooding hit the French Riviera on Saturday evening. At least six more are missing. ›
- Doctors Without Borders says 19 people died after a U.S. airstrike caused possible collateral damage at a hospital in Afghanistan. ›
- The Catholic Church fired high-ranking Vatican official Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa. He came out as gay on Saturday. ›