1. Early last week, a rogue wallaby settled into Highgate Cemetery.
2. It had previously been spotted on Hampstead Heath.
The Ham and High’s exclusive photo of a possible wallaby on Hampstead Heath. Case closed!
3. The wallaby got to know its new surroundings.
just having a wander, lovely day for it
5. But local businesses were quick to welcome the new marsupial.
Benham & Reeves
Welcome to Highgate @HighgateWallaby good to have you here.
7. The wallaby invited its friends around.
8. Local animals tweeted insensitive comments to the wallaby.
â€œ@HighgateWallaby: I’m in fine fettle, no need to panic. Thanks @RSPCA_officialâ€ Go on. Fuck off back where you came from. #wallabysgohome
9. But on Halloween, the wallaby’s sojourn was cut short.
Getting V.I.W. treatment, I should get ‘captured’ more often #fivestarwallaby
11. And its North London jaunt was stopped by the RSPCA.
12. Goodbye Highgate wallaby. Hop on.
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›