1. When you notice your ticket isn’t valid, but you’re already at the gate.
5. When you accidentally look someone in the eye.
7. When you encounter a seat hog, and try to reason with them.
8. When you’re trapped in a carriage with a busker.
9. When someone sneezes on you, or worse, on the pole.
11. When the bus/train is so full that you’re pushed up against a stranger, and you just try to ignore it.
12. When you’re sat next to some heavy petting.
14. When the driver sees you, but closes the doors anyway.
16. When there’s aggro on the back of the bus.
17. When you bump into a colleague and you still have 30 minutes of your journey left.
18. When you think about giving up your seat for a lady, but worry that she will she be offended.
19. When you notice too late that your headphones aren’t plugged in.
20. When you wake up at the end of the line on the last train of the night and have to do the shame walk to the local minicab office.
- Russia won't "wage war" against Turkey after the shooting down of a Russian warplane yesterday, its foreign minister said. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Pope Francis has arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›