1. It was a drizzly Friday, and Ed Balls was on his way to a meeting, feeling glum.
2. ‘If only I could meet a pony’, he thought. ‘A magical Christmas pony’.
3. But as luck would have it, a pony appeared, with a girl in pyjamas on its back.
4. Ed Balls walked on, full of the joy that the Christmas pony had brought into his life.
5. The pony went back to its home in Hamleys, happy to have helped.
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama has announced a new rule that would expand eligibility for overtime pay to millions more Americans.
- An order from the U.S. Supreme Court means Texas abortion clinics affected by a new state law can stay open while the law is challenged.
- Transgender women can be housed in women's immigrant detention facilities under new guidelines issued today.