1. It was a drizzly Friday, and Ed Balls was on his way to a meeting, feeling glum.
2. ‘If only I could meet a pony’, he thought. ‘A magical Christmas pony’.
3. But as luck would have it, a pony appeared, with a girl in pyjamas on its back.
4. Ed Balls walked on, full of the joy that the Christmas pony had brought into his life.
5. The pony went back to its home in Hamleys, happy to have helped.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece appears to have voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.