1. Alcohol’s been on your radar for a while. You probably had a sniff of whiskey as a kid.
3. Maybe they let you have a glass of wine with your dinner.
4. You try and style it out with older friends at school. Yeah, you’ve totally been drunk. For real!
5. But it’s time to do things properly. You form a plan.
6. With your fake ID, you approach the pub. Totally inconspicuous.
“Four pints of Fosters, a Southern Comfort and Bitter Lemon, a Blue WKD…and, erm, a packet of crisps please.”
7. The bartender sees right through you.
Or in this case, the bear-tender.
11. And then carry your spoils to the park. Or a house party. Anywhere, really.
13. As you get tipsier and tipsier, you are having the time of your life.
19. But your friends keep an eye on you until it’s time to go home.
22. Though you’re feeling rotten, you’re still going to tell everyone you know.
25. And finally learn how to drink just the right amount every time.
- Dylann Roof pleaded not guilty to federal hate crime charges in the Charleston church massacre.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Beijing won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.