3. You’re stiff from sitting in a chair all week, but all that’s going to change.
4. You enter the spa, prepared for ultimate relaxation.
5. You’re led to the treatment room, and prepare to get serene.
6. The therapist leaves you to get changed. You’d forgotten about this part.
16. But eventually you put your mind to rest and begin to enjoy it.
Ailbhe Malone is the UK lifestyle editor for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.