1. It’s go time on Strictly. The couples have been paired, they’ve practised and now it’s time to strut their stuff. Or stuff their shirts, as Bruce would rather say.
2. There will be no eliminations this week, but the judges scores will carry on to next week.
9. Phew. Time for round two.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›