15. If your mum was on the phone, you knew that goodbyes took at least five minutes.
17. Leave the house without a jacket? You’ll get a chill in your kidneys.
18. And you’d catch your death of cold if you went to bed with wet hair.
21. It didn’t matter how tenuous the connection was, as long as visitors were in town, they stayed with you.
22. If you wanted a nibble before dinner, you were told that ‘hunger is a good sauce’.
28. And still do, every time you see them.
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.