1. Irn Bru everywhere. On draught. In McDonald’s. In the corner shop. Bru!
2. You can keep Blackpool Pier, we’ve got the actual Northern Lights.
6. You have the option of chippy sauce on your fish supper.
7. And being able to follow it up with one of these.
8. We created a sausage that fits into a sandwich perfectly.
10. An Aberdeen rowie is proof that Scotland is God’s own land.
11. The Edinburgh Military Tattoo makes Beefeaters look lazy.
13. And we know exactly how to keep a feud going. No rivalry runs deeper than that of the Old Firm.
14. Hogmanay. The biggest New Year’s celebration in the world. So big that Scotland has two bank holidays following it, not just one.
18. Shakespeare’s best play? Oh alright then.
23. Just the birthplace of Harry Potter. No big deal.
27. No need to thank us for West Highland Terriers. You’re welcome.
28. Olympics? Nailed it.
29. Oh go on then.
32. Let’s talk Mary, Queen of Scots. Total badass.
34. A dog so loyal that he’s had two films made about him.
36. Our zoo has a daily penguin parade.
40. But most of all, we know when it’s time to go home, home.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›