1. My Imaginary Well Dressed Toddler Daughter follows the style odyssey of a toddler named Quinoa, and her quest to be the best-dressed under-5 on the internet.
2. Except Quinoa doesn’t exist - she’s the creation of Australian blogger Tiffany Beveridge.
3. “The only thing that ever made me pine for another child was little girl clothes”, Beveridge explains.
4. However when faced with stylized portraits of toddlers, the idea for a parody began to form.
6. “It struck me as funny that a grain had become trendy. Like, so trendy somebody was probably going to name their kid Quinoa”, she explains.
Ailbhe Malone is the UK lifestyle editor for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.
- Red Bull apologized for posting a video of people in blackface chasing a banana.
- An Ohio man is suspected of fatally shooting his neighbor in the face before running her over with a lawn mower.