1. My Imaginary Well Dressed Toddler Daughter follows the style odyssey of a toddler named Quinoa, and her quest to be the best-dressed under-5 on the internet.
2. Except Quinoa doesn’t exist - she’s the creation of Australian blogger Tiffany Beveridge.
3. “The only thing that ever made me pine for another child was little girl clothes”, Beveridge explains.
4. However when faced with stylized portraits of toddlers, the idea for a parody began to form.
6. “It struck me as funny that a grain had become trendy. Like, so trendy somebody was probably going to name their kid Quinoa”, she explains.
Here Are The Top Stories
- An order from the U.S. Supreme Court means Texas abortion clinics affected by a new state law can stay open while the law is challenged.
- Transgender women can be housed in women's immigrant detention facilities under new guidelines issued today.
- NBC has cut ties with Donald Trump after recent racist remarks about immigrants. He'll no longer appear on "The Apprentice."