1. My Imaginary Well Dressed Toddler Daughter follows the style odyssey of a toddler named Quinoa, and her quest to be the best-dressed under-5 on the internet.
2. Except Quinoa doesn’t exist - she’s the creation of Australian blogger Tiffany Beveridge.
3. “The only thing that ever made me pine for another child was little girl clothes”, Beveridge explains.
4. However when faced with stylized portraits of toddlers, the idea for a parody began to form.
6. “It struck me as funny that a grain had become trendy. Like, so trendy somebody was probably going to name their kid Quinoa”, she explains.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›